will be hosted by the University of Aveiro and will cover areas of Materials including:
- Additive manufacturing
- 3D printing
- Emerging Technologies (4G/ 5G/ Car-Car Comms/ Automatic cars (ADAS))
- Ferroics (ferroelectrics / piezoelectrics / multiferoics)
- Flexible Electronics
- Low Temperature Sintering Processes / ULTCC
- MHz, GHz and THz for Communications
- Sensors and Devices
- Microfluidics and Lab-on-a-chip
- Processing and Fabrication / LTCC
- Ceramic Interconnect and Ceramic Microsystems Technologies.
During the 3 days, CICMT2018 will encompass: scientific talks and will be the right forum for debated and discussion of cutting edge technologies
We anticipate that CICMT2018 will be a very well attended international meeting, with excellent technical and scientific interaction.
We will be back to you soon with further news on CICMT2018.
We look forward to seeing you in Aveiro in April 2018
Paula M. Vilarinho